The Houston Zoo was a fun & hot day! The kids love the Zoo! We got to the ZOO in the early am and by 1:00 we were hot, sweaty and done! It gets hot quick in Texas! Maverik was happy to walk around and give us a tour telling us all the animal names! Here are some great pictures of the day!
Papa Frank and the Kids
Maverik was navigating the map and showing us the way to the next spot!
Rowynn and I wearing our funky shades!
This explains a lot about Men.....(glad I have this picture might come in handy)
Walking through the shade!
Hot and Sweaty Kids!
Maverik wanted me to take a few pictures of the reptiles........
His favorite, the albino alligator...or crocodile I can't remember!
Look at these two baby elephants, best friends......
Rowynn loved the Zoo and she loved getting held all day.....spoiled!
Rowynn had a little fit and smacked her head on the ground intentionally, I could not stop her it happened so quick, poor baby! What was she thinking! She has not done it since....
We got to feed the Giraffes lettuce, the kids LOVED IT!
Maverik was not sure.....
He did it!
Rowynn did it to, no fear!
Maverik did it again!
The Cute Giraffe Family.... up close and personal!
The baby giraffe was napping, she was spent and so were we!













No comments:
Post a Comment