It has been awhile since I have been blogging, so much happened so I will try to blog up to speed. To finish off my three part series I will finish my blog posts about my Texas Trip.....Whew! We celebrated little Rowynn's Birthday early, it was a blast. I made some tissue paper balls, a signature of mine from years back.....Tamara Stockdale helped me learn this Martha Craft Creation. We also had an AMAZING cake made by Andrew's parents neighbor Julie.....So adorable.....but not as adorable as little Rowynn....I can't believe how fast it goes! Here are some fun pictures.............
The night before the big birthday Maverik had a hot tub with Papa Frank lots of BUBBLES
Maverik, Hayden and Rowynn had a birthday egg hunt!
Looking for Eggs....
Auntie Pat and Uncle Jim came for Rowynn's Party....so fun!
Super Cute Hayden....he will be a big brother this fall!
The Cake! Adorable!
The Children! (Maverik, totally wanting to blow out those candles!)
The Party........
This pretty girl is almost one!
We left the next morning and had a great trip! What a fun "Spring Break" We had!
No comments:
Post a Comment