Maverik celebrated his birthday with some of Andrew's teammates and also in Dallas with Andrew's Parents, Sister, Uncle, Aunt & Cousin! It was a great time all around. Maverik was spoiled as usual and got lots of gifts via mail and of course from family and friends. He loves his birthday and Christmas! I think he thinks that Christmas is just weeks of presents on end! Which it is for him due to his birthday being so close to everything holiday related. He did not have a kids birthday because we are so new here and still meeting lots of people and kids his age. The hardest part about this lifestyle is all the starting over with friends, school, church etc. We love and miss our friends & family in Pennsylvania, California, Texas, Canada and of course Minnesota! Below are some pictures of Maverik's Birthday! He got to eat lots of cake and had a good time!
Happy Birthday Maverik Paul!
(My kids just love to take the option on clothing!)
Maverik in his Bithday Suit (family friendly picture)
Maverik Loves Presents!
Opening some gifts!
Legos!
Maverik's Cars Cake & Blowing Out the Candles!
Eating Cake!!
Big Boy On His Actual Day of Birth!
I just want to type a few things here about the cake below so I called all over Dallas to get a cake for Maverik, lots were to far away but I did find a small bakery close to where we lived. I called and asked if they could decorate a cake with a green dinosaur and they said they were "experts" at decorating cakes with dinosaurs. I was kind of expecting some big things and this is what I received from the expert:
(I think the expert needs to go back to school)
Happy Birthday Maverik Paul!
Listening to all of us belt the birthday song and blowing out the candles:
Rowynn Rachel was dressed up for the party!
Happy Birthday Big Brother!
Happy Birthday Big Brother!





No comments:
Post a Comment