Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rowynn Rachel is 9 Months Old and Maverik is a Slam Dunk Star!

Wow time flies when you are almost one, Rowynn Rachel turned nine months old on January 9th and got her picture taken January 8th by Deidre Caswell Photograhy at Sweet Cheeks LLC it was a fun little afternoon.  Rowynn is now standing up and sitting up from laying down on her own! She can crawl backwards and forwards but loves to barrel roll to everything if she can! She is a sweet happy girl! Her favorite thing to do is watch her brother and dance! I am so blessed she is such a good baby! The only complaint is the girl is so nosy and just does not sleep despite all efforts put forth! Rowynn loves her Daddy and thinks he is so funny! I love dressing her up and all the fun girl clothes! The dress Rowynn is wearing was made by Lady Di! Rowynn is spoiled by both her Nana and Lady Di, being the only girl grandchild definitely has its benefits!



My little three year old got chosen to do a Slam Dunk contest during the intermission of his Dad's Hockey game, he was thrilled! I was also so lucky to have some friends at the game with me to hold Ms. Rowynn while I walked Maverik down to the ice! He did a great job and answered a few questions over the microphone. He had a good time! I was so lucky to have the Wichita Thunder Photographer, Jancy Ireland take and email me some great pictures. I love her work as well and its so nice as a busy mom to get emails full of quality pictures of your little toddler! Especially when you can't always get him to cooperate with the camera! He did ask several times if he could score a goal instead of shooting and I said not today Maverik!, OK Mom! He loves hockey almost as much as Dad! He also started skating lessons and I will try to post some pictures of that as well!

Maverik's Model Picture!







Maverik had a good time and loved to Slam Dunk! Maybe he will play b-ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment