Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Creativity.....Kind of!

I love to be creative and do new things. Painting is not new for me because along with a BS in Design Technology I also have a Bachelors Degree in Visual Art with an emphasis in Painting. I recently rekindled my love of painting when my friend Rachel invited me to go to Paint the Town LLC with some other friends of ours. It was a great time and we all created our own masterpiece of the original painting Moon Birds. We are going to go to a few more classes and I can't wait to attend! I want to start up my painting again and love going to these classes to get my creativity flowing! I am also including a few of the things I have knitted up for Xmas this year! Hope I inspire you to create something for yourself or others!

My version of "Moon Birds"


Everyone holding their very own "Masterpiece"


Bodie in his Elf hat from the book "More Last Minute Knitted Gifts"



Sweet Baby Violet in her Vintage Pixie Hat from the book "Vintage Knits for Modern Babies"



A nerdy picture of myself in cowl made from a original pattern
from the store Among the Pines in Brainerd, MN


A closeup of the side view!

I made many more things of which I did not take pictures of but I promise to take more in the future!
Hope that you all have a great night! More creativity to follow after I get more sleep!


6 comments:

  1. Nicole, I'm so happy that you're painting again! I miss you, dear ol' studio mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT SCARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your painting is the best in the group, I have to say!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! I paint also, but never a piece like that! Joie Schubert

    ReplyDelete
  3. great scarf thing! and love the baby hat!

    ReplyDelete