Friday, February 25, 2011

A Little Project!

I got a little creative when I got invited to a Baby Shower.......I was thinking it would be pretty easy to whip up a little something.....well...it was kind of easy! Maverik thought he could sew and thread the machine.....Also he thought his color choices trumped mine, "No this piece Mom!" Rowynn like stealing all the scraps off the floor. I am telling you people, if you need things cleaned up around your house Rowynn will pick up just about anything off the floor and say "thisssssssssss" (or what sounds like this) I thought it looked great in the end despite a few challenges! I actually did most of it during nightime and nap time, it went pretty quick! It was for a little girl to be and I am sure she will love it! I need to make Ms.Rowynn one! I will be on that very soon.....not really but I hope sooner then later! Here are a few pictures of my creation! Don't look to close.......I kind of just made my own little pattern.....


 Close-Up Views


 Final Product:

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! I soooo want one for Clare I could never do that though! I love the mix of fabrics!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete