Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentines....I don't really heart this holiday.......

Love was in the air last Monday February 14th people were waking up giving and getting gifts from loved ones, planning dinner, drinks and celebrating in all sorts of other ways. I was alone with two kids and Maverik hit a sugar overload by 10:30 am which let caused him to float through the rest of a day on a high!!!!! OMG I hate this holiday not because I shared it with my kids and not my husband, its because of all the sugar and craziness that goes along with this holiday......I am not a hater....but I am just not a lover of this event! I do not need a stuffed bear, mylar balloon or photo frame that says LOVE on it to know that my husband loves me along with overpriced red roses.....I would rather just skip this holiday and celebrate a more important holiday like Fourth or July!!! 

Forgive me if you love Valentine's Day or love celebrating this holiday....I do love the fun colors and decor that go with this day.....I just don't really like the hype of this holiday......but I did buy into the hype and I got my kids together finally in a beautiful picture taken by Deidre Caswell at Sweet Cheeks LLC  This picture had a "love" theme which I adore because my kids do love each other and I love them very much, even when they drive me nuts or Maverik does not listen......I continue to love them more and more each day! On that note, I hope that you had a wonderful holiday together with your friends or a loved one.....or just a regular day if you did not celebrate......Here are some pictures of my Valentine's!



 Rowynn and Maverik


My Valentine!
(Andrew will kill me when he sees I posted this picture)



No comments:

Post a Comment