Minnesnowta was quite snowy! We had a great time at my parents house and I got to see some family and friends while I was there! It was a great time and Maverik loved the snow and of course SKYY the puppy! Rowynn had an earache the day we left, perfect timing! She was quite happy during the day but was not happy at all at night! Thankfully my Dad and I took turns with little Ms.Rowynn.......who awoke several times nightly. We saw lots of friends and I got to go out without the kids a few times, thanks Mom and Dad! It was a super fun trip!Here are some pictures that I took, it was a great time!
Maverik with Papa in the Snow!
Maverik and Skyy!
Maverik and Papa in the snow playing!
Rowynn in deep thought at Zella's
Tamara and I, it was so great to see her! Glad she came to Hutchinson!
All the girls on the Linder side at Zella's it was a great lunch!
Rowynn and her cousin Bodie! Bodie always tells me "Thats my BABY!"
Hold on Rowynn just has to text her friend Rachel back in Kansas, Rowynn seems to always text and call my friend Rachel on my phone!
Bodie and Rowynn just chilling!
Trying to get the three of them together, wow its a challenge!
Rowynn and Bodie!! She loves him!
Rowynn stands up and is always getting into everything!
Maverik chilling in Nana's Room!
Best Friends!
All Smiles!
Brother and Sister Breakfast
Papa and Rowynn eating breakfast!
Nosy Noodle looking at the camera!
Maverik always in underwear.....
Cheese!
Rowynn thinking.......
Maverik outside.....
Maverik and Papa!
Rowynn walking with assistance!
Rowynn and Papa...Best Friends!
We met with Ali, Bennett and Clare at Zella's along with a few other friends from Hutch, it was a great time!
Grandma Beckie got Ali some cupcakes and as they were blowing out the candles Maverik got in on the action......so hilarious!
Maverik actually smiling at the camera!
Maverik and Nana!
Rowynn and Me! She LOVES her Mama~!
Rowynn and Mama!






















Nicole, aside from the fact that your kids look great and very happy, you my dear look FANTASTIC! SO pretty!
ReplyDelete