As I packed my suitcase for MN my little nine month old decided she would start standing, pulling up on everything crawling all around and getting into all sorts of trouble! She got a little taste of freedom and the rest is history! The back arches started when she sits on your lap! Following everyone around wherever they go! Crawling to what she wants and grabbing it......her nickname is gutsy because she loves to take risks to getting where she wants to go! She is standing and taking a step without any assistance then grabbing the next item for support......Man this little baby girl sure grew up quickly! (Insert a sniffle and tear here) Maverik loves that she is growing up and able to "play games" Rowynn is clapping, doing "So Big" and waving! She loves to chatter says mama and dada.....along with some screams and laughter. I swear she said 'THIS" the other day! She loves to dance to music......she really moves to the beat! Oh Rowynn Rachel we love you so much! Here are a few of her packing for MN and standing up pictures, along with a few shots of Maverik to top it off enjoy!
Trying to stand up on the table while Maverik does some coloring and I do some packing!
Rowynn is thinking how can I get those Markers?
I love to smile for the camera!
I love to stand up in my crib!
Helping Mom Pack! I am trying to keep her in one spot!

I Love my Sister!
Rowynn does not like to be held she wants to move, so she voiced her opinion!
Its my way or the highway people, I want to stand!
(She grinds her teeth together when she gets a little cranky!)
We made it to Minnesota, more to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment