Monday, January 10, 2011

A NEW YEAR, AND OLD NEWS!

Happy 2011! I have a new year and lots of old news to catch up on! Lets start with Rowynn turning 6 months with just one tooth! She is now 9 months old and has 8 little teeth! She entered 2011 with a new set of pearly whites! Rowynn started rolling to everything she wants, this is not a regular roll this is a full out barrel roll! She now can sit up and gets on all fours to crawl but then decides that is to much work so she just rolls! Over the course of our Christmas vacation she got lots of love and attention from all her visitors. My Dad and Andrew's Mom showed her that standing was fun and now that is her favorite thing to stand up while holding on to something. She can't stand up fully on her own without letting go and falling but she likes to have you right there with her while she tests it out! She loves to play with anything Maverik does but she has a special love for her babies and tea sets! Rowynn loves to be held by her Nana and Lady Di she also loves to play with her Papa (my dad) and Papa Frank. She is such a smiley happy little girl but when she takes a picture it is a very serious matter!

Rowynn Rachel Martens 6 Months Old: 
(She is my serious picture taker she smiles but not for the camera when we took these photos)





After this experience at a local photo place they tried to sell me a ton of awful pictures of Rowynn, why do people do that? They also told me that the "Fall Background" looks amazing, as Rowynn was not happy at all they asked if I could give it a try. I said ok! I should have said no, but I am a pushover and don't say no easily. I did not buy these photos instead I opted for the least expensive package that came with a CD of images from the shoot. I am posting below the fall pictures, please let me know if you would like me to send you a 11 by 17 or larger that they told me would look amazing matted and framed on my wall! My child is very cute but these pictures to me do not really emphasize any fall beauty in my book. I have choose not to use this photo place again after a horrible experience with halloween pictures that were never taken! (Please note the snot coming out of her nose after the crying stopped not a very beautiful picture, lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment